After all the talk about BPA and other potentially dangerous compounds leaching out of portable water bottles it comes as no surprise that companies like Klean Kanteen have started producing stainless steel portable water bottles.
Advantages of stainless steel water bottles like the K18PPS water bottle include a zero percent chance of the bottle leaching BPA getting into the drinking water, a zero percent chance of flavors from previous beverages surviving a wash cycle and tainting new beverages, and users of the bottles spending a lot less money on bottled water.
Dishwasher safe and 100% recyclable, the Klean Kanteen K18PPS stainless steel water bottle provides a safe and environmentally conscious alternative to plastic water bottles and/or plastic lined aluminum water bottles. An array of accessories also make these stainless steel bottles every bit as convenient as their plastic counterparts.
- Klean Kanteen 18 oz. Water Bottle w/ Looped Cap
- Klean Kanteen 18 oz. Brushed Water Bottle
- Klean Kanteen 27 oz. Water Bottle
- Klean Kanteen 27 oz. Brushed Water Bottle w/ Looped Cap
- Sling for Klean Kanteen 27 oz. Brushed Water Bottle
- Built NY Slinger Tote for 27 oz. Brushed Water Bottle
- Klean Kanteen 40 oz. Brushed Water Bottle w/ Looped Cap
- Sling for Klean Kanteen 40 oz. Brushed Water Bottle
- Nite Ize Carabiner for Klean Kanteen Water Bottles
- Klean Kanteen Water Filter Adapter
- Klean Kanteen 12 oz. Stainless Steel Sippy Cup
Stainless steel water bottles are the way to go for carrying around water or other liquids. I found a site that sells 304 stainless steel water bottles for less than half of what Kleen Kanteen charges. A 40oz bottle including a BPA free loop cap for only $9.95 and shipping is less than $3.00. I bought 4 of the Green Virgin Products, Green Canteen bottles and I like them better than my Kleen Kanteen. They even have a lifetime waranty. The web site is http://www.greenvirginproducts.com.