While not the first well water test kit to ever hit the market, since Well Water Check, Well Drillers Standard Test Kit and Well Drillers Master Test Kit have all existed for a number of years, the WaterSafe Well Water Test Kit makes a nice addition to the ever-expanding line of WaterSafe test kits for drinking water.
About WaterSafe Well Water Test Kit:
Well Water Test Kit was specifically designed to help you test quickly and easily for the most common contaminants found in private well water, including: iron, copper, lead, bacteria, pesticides, nitrates, nitrites, chlorine, pH and hardness.
Note: Manufacturer (WaterSafe) produces individual test kits for many of the vital water parameters listed above.
WaterSafe Well Water Test Kit Includes…
- Test for copper, iron and lead
- Detect dangerous levels of Nitrates/Nitrites
- Test for potentially harmful bacteria
- Reveal the presence of toxins from pesticides or fertilizers
- Learn your water’s pH balance
- Determine your water’s “hardness”
- Identify unsafe levels of chlorine in your water
- Compare all your results with EPA-recommended levels
- Feel confident in the water you drink and use every day!
Bacteria – strains of E.coli can cause serious illness or even death.
Lead – causes developmental harm, neurological and kidney damage.
Copper – causes liver and kidney damage in infants.
Iron – causes staining in laundry, dishes, bathtubs and sinks. Clogs pipes and gives off offensive odor.
Pesticides – from agricultural uses, linked to increased cancer rates.
Nitrates – from fertilizers and animal waste, causes developmental problems.
Chlorine – can increase cancer risk, gives water bad taste and smell.
pH level – can cause heavy metal (lead) leaching and plumbing damage.
Water Hardness – causes lime scale and higher detergent use.