If AFTER proper testing of your water you determine that you need or want to install a water filter, please take a look at the following links for everything from point-of-use drinking water systems to whole house water purification systems — and everything in between that deals with fresh, clean and safe water for you and your family.
Replacement Water Filters:
Highly Ranked Water Filtration Devices:
Point of Use Drinking Water Systems:
- Countertop Water Filter — Chrome
- Countertop Water Filter — Stainless Steel
- Fluoride Removal Countertop Triple Filter
Whole House Water Purification Systems:
- Crystal Quest Whole House Water Filtration System w/ Fluoride Removal Filter
- Rhino Whole House Water Filter System
- Whole House Water Filter Triple
Thank you for choosing the Water Testing Blog as your source for timely water quality and drinking water testing information! We hope you have learned a thing or two and will share your newly found knowledge with others.
Note: Before choosing a water filtration or purification system you WILL want to learn all that you can about the potential contaminants in your water — or you may waste time and money on the wrong type of water filtration system. We highly recommend you take a look at the NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) web site’s list of standards which apply to the various devices used to disinfect, cleanse and purify drinking water.
– Water Testing Blog & Water Test Kit Store