A Rock Hill, SC company called Industrial Test Systems, Inc. manufactures a water quality test kit which they call the COMPLETE Water Quality Test Kit and several people have asked us for a list of the parameters it can test for.
Before we provide you with the list of items contained by the COMPLETE Water Quality Test Kit, please remember that NO at-home or do-it-yourself water quality test kit will give you a total understanding of your water’s contaminant levels and that only water analysis performed by a certified water testing laboratory will tell the full story.
Consumers should use water quality test kits such as the COMPLETE Water Quality Test Kit and comparable water testing kits such as the SenSafe Water Quality Test Kit and WaterSafe All-in-One Water Test Kit as screening tools only.
COMPLETE Water Quality Test Kit contains: 2 tests for each parameter except bacteria.
- Test for Iron in 2 Minutes
- Test for Copper in 30 Seconds
- Test for Chloride in 40 Seconds
- Test for Nitrate & Nitrite as N in 1 Minute
- Test for pH in 20 Seconds
- Test for Total Alkalinity in 20 Seconds
- Test for Total Chlorine in 20 Seconds
- Test for Total Hardness in 20 Seconds
- Test for Free Chlorine in 10 Seconds
- Test for Sulfate in 40 Seconds
- Test for Hydrogen Sulfide in 30 Seconds
- Test for Coliform Bacteria presence/absence in 48 Hours