A lot of people believe they can mix-n-match test kit reagent brands to save money, but in reality, unless the instructions that come with their test kit specifically state that the kit uses ‘standard’ test kit reagents, such as a DPD Tablet for a 10mL sample size, then they may not get accurate test results when they use other brands of reagents.
While the ‘simple science’ of putting X number of drops or scoops of reagent in a sample, shaking, and comparing the resultant color to a color comparator or color chart sounds like a person could use any brand of reagent they want, that ‘simple science’ does not always forgive changes in procedure.
- Drop sizes may change between reagent manufacturers
- Concentrations of reagents may change between manufacturers
- Not all test kits use the same chemicals and procedures to detect certain parameters
Can you please tell me where to get Taylor Test Kit Reagents?
As a matter of fact, yes we can:
- TAYLOR #2 COPPER REAGENT 3/4OZ
- TAYLOR #2 DPD REAGENT 2OZ.
- TAYLOR #2 DPD REAGENT 3/4OZ.
- TAYLOR #2 IRON REAGENT 3/4OZ. R-0852-A
- TAYLOR #3 DPD REAGENT 2OZ.
- TAYLOR #3 DPD REAGENT 3/4OZ.
- TAYLOR #6 BASE DEMAND REAGENT 2 OZ.
- TAYLOR #6 BASE DEMAND REAGENT 3/4 OZ.
- TAYLOR #7 THIOSULFATE REAGENT
- TAYLOR #7 THIOSULFATE REAGENT 2 0Z.
- TAYLOR #8 TOTAL ALKALINITY 2 OZ.
- TAYLOR #8 TOTAL ALKALINITY 3/4 OZ.
- TAYLOR #9 SULFURIC ACID 2 OZ.
- TAYLOR #9 SULFURIC ACID 3/4 OZ.
- TAYLOR #10 CALCIUM BUFFER 2OZ.
- TAYLOR #12 HARDNESS REAGENT 2 OZ.
- TAYLOR #12 HARDNESS REAGENT 3/4 OZ.
- TAYLOR #13 CYANURIC ACID 2 OZ.
- TAYLOR 10 GRAM #11P CALCIUM INDICATOR POWDER R-0011P-I
- TAYLOR 3/4OZ DEOX (MONOPERSUL-FATE) REAGENT PACK K-2041
- TAYLOR DEOX REAGENT PACK(MONOPERSULFATE) 2 OZ
- TAYLOR PHENOL RED 2OZ
- TAYLOR PHENOL RED REAGENT
- TAYLOR REAGENT ACID DEMAND 2OZ
- TAYLOR REAGENT ACID DEMAND 2OZ R-0853-C